Sunday, August 16, 2009

Dreaming of Beading

I recently broke my ankle and have been instructed to keep my toes over my nose. I've been so busy with school too, and have been missing sitting at the torch. But I am addicted to lampwork beads and if I can't make em', I can drool over the ones made by others!

Here are some of my faves today. I love these by Amy of AKDesigns. I love the whispy lenses and the simplicity and elegance. I love the way the ivory looks so antique and the perfect geometry created by the skillful placement of dots of molten glass!

I also love these by Dawn (The Raku Queen) of Artinsomnia. Someday I will find an artful balance between detail and design like these stunning peacock beads!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts!