Monday, September 24, 2012

I've Been Playing with Fire and Wire

It's been a couple weeks since I posted. Things have been busy with substitute teaching; one more week on this job then I'm back to unemployed.

In my last post I showed you a bracelet I made with a pipe bracket. I felt it was too wide so I removed the bracket and created a new bracelet fitting. I like it! It is for sale, but only to subscribers to my website; if you are interested in seeing more of the bracelet and perhaps purchasing it, please click here to receive exclusive previews of my beads and jewelry.


I got to play with the fire last weekend and played around with some dichroic glass on black; and I'm really thrilled about a new focal bead I made called Zebra Rainbow, a large tab focal with all the colors of the rainbow and black stringer designs on top. If you want to see them, a couple new bead pairs, a new focal, and two new necklaces, before any one else, you have to subscribe to my website. When you subscribe you will also get 15% off beads in my shop!

I'm getting ready to list these beads in my Etsy shop. I made them a couple weeks ago.



Have you seen my newest listings? Click the image to see all the details.
At my website you will also find my non-beady discussions. I watched a great documentary and a movie based on a true murder story. See my reactions to these films, and my favorite Pinterest Pins,  by clicking the pictures below.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts!