Thursday, May 9, 2013

LookBook: Pansy Skies

Pansy Skies is one of my favorite beads. I love how perfectly balanced the amount of colors and the placement of dots turned out. I have an issue with color...more is better I say, but not necessarily better looking. Often my work looks like (at least to me) I just didn't know when to stop.
Margie Deeb

Some people have such a talent in the area of color, and two "masters" I admire are Brandi (Brandi Girl Blog) and Margie Deeb.  

Brandi Girl Blog
There is so much inspiration, but never enough time or money to create all the things I would like. I think that is what I love about websites like Pinterest and Polyvore. They let me plan to create. Here I planned to create a necklace with Pansy Skies using complimentary beads by Lori Bergmann. I had a lot of fun designing an entire ensemble around my imaginary necklace, including a FABULOUS pair of shoes I can only think about wearing!
Paired with beads by Lori Bergmann

If you ever want to see how I would design jewelry with my, or even your beads, subscribe here to my blog, follow me on Polyvore, or just send a request.

Even better, create your own designs with my beads and share them with me on my Facebook page; I'll give you a coupon for 15% off if you do! And if you "Like" my Facebook page I'll give you ANOTHER coupon to combine for a total of 30% off!

1 comment:

  1. Love your Pansy bead, Mona and agree that my other beads would go perfectly with it! Thanks so much for visiting my shop (www.LoriBergmann.etsy.com) and featuring me here on your fun blog! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts!