Monday, July 20, 2015

Elevator Pitch

photo of elevator business planning advocacy advocate health mission statement monarae-beads
Flickr.com Steve Snodgrass
As I'm building my business, and talking to people about it, I feel uncomfortable. Advocacy is something I "do" much more than I talk about. I've been having a hard time finding the right words to describe what is always a very complicated and involved process.

Today I found the words that describe what I need: Elevator Pitch.  The idea is to describe your business in the time it takes to go from the first floor to the top. Here's my pitch; tell me how many floors we went!

photo of elevator help button elevator business planning advocacy advocate health mission statement monarae-beads
Flickr.com Cory Doctorow

I am building my health advocacy business. I provide resources and management services to clients and their families who are experiencing complicated health and living issues; I also help prevent negative experiences with planning services. Unlike insurance and hospital advocate employees, I give 100% allegiance to my clients, who receive the best and most affordable resources, care and planning for various stages of medical and living circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts!