Sunday, March 27, 2011

Crack Me Up!

Put a "chink in your armour", "break out of your shell", "take a leap" or get "pushed over the edge" to remove the mud and dung and clay that surrounds you, hiding the "golden buddha" you really are!

I've mentioned before in this blog a web site, RealGrowth.Com which sends me inspirational (and too often commercial promotions) and thought provoking news letters. Today's inspiration was a video by Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the ......) which tells the story of the clay buddha. I'm sharing it here with you


I can't believe it has been 10 days since my last post...though I don't know why I'm surprised! My last post was titled "Procrastination...I'm an Expert!"  I've been dealing with a lot of snow, and NOT dealing with even more since I hurt my back in the process of dealing with it. I dealt with the 2 1/2 day power outage by making this necklace. What do you think?

I've been working on my circle in my ETSY shop. I've started my educational research again which I must complete and submit by the end of May (I've had the last 10 months already and have been "thinking" on it!) I've been nursing my son at home for the last week (flu). I've sold some beads and I've made beads for a custom order that weren't right for her but will be right for someone else don't you think?

 

I've also been thinking about making more beads and jewelry and starting a new shop just for jewelry. Do you think I should start a new store, or add my jewelry to my bead inventory?

I think the next jewelry I should make should be something using the beautiful beads I won in the weekly drawing at Beading Deal of the Day, and the amazing beadable hair accessories I won from participating in the blog partners contest for Rings & Things.

The next jewelry I WANT to make is for the prize won by a subscriber at my new blog, BEADS of Thought (my mind a bead, not a boulder, at a time). My new blog is less about beads and more about the random thoughts I have during the day. I wanted to recognize that I am procrastinating posting on this blog because I've been collecting so much info that I want to share, that it became too overwhelming and time consuming to post here. I want to post here more often, so I created a space that makes it okay not to be so verbose and informational and visual, thus freeing me of another reason to procrastinate...how's THAT for personal growth!?

I've been watching a lot of movies lately and posting about them on my other blog. I'm not very good at remembering movie titles and actors, but they always leave me with words I want to remember. I love words and they often come from the most unexpected places; who would have thought "The Hot Chick" (all about the powers of earrings!) was quotable!?

"You are the only one that make my heart beat faster and slower at the same time." If you think you haven't found that "one" you might consider that they are much closer than you are looking; you just haven't kissed your best friend yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts!