Monday, June 3, 2013

There are Infinte Choices

Img landomisfittoys.blogspot.com
I've been feeling so stuck in indecision. What do I want to do? How do I want to get it done? What do I really love doing? What do I really need to do?  All these questions have one thing deeply in common; they assume that only one choice can be made. Do you get my meaning?

Img rtstockimages.photoshelter.com
I believe it is important to have faith that what I need will be provided. I believe it is important to have gratitude for what has been provided. But there are things that get in the way of my living life according to those beliefs. I get stuck thinking that all my good blessings are going to go away. I get stuck thinking that if I make the wrong decision, that will be "the end." This is a "scarcity" mind set.

Image www.360nobs.com
This unhealthy train of thought runs through so many aspects of my life. It runs through the way I make beads; don't use that "special" glass because they don't make it anymore or they won't have it when I need it or I won't be able to afford more if I run out. It runs through the way I look for work; don't apply for this job because if I get it I won't be able to accept the other job I already applied for. I can't think of one instance that this way of thinking has served me positively.

Img tallhilda.blogspot.com
So, I've been working on getting "unstuck". I've made a couple of declarations this week in my attempt to get out of the desert while I'm on stilts. I'm not sure how helpful the declarations will be, but I KNOW that they will not be the last declarations I ever make. And if declarations are the way to get unstuck, and these don't work, then there are others that can be made.

I have faith that I've been given an opportunity in this moment, and I am grateful for it, and I will make a choice to move forward, now, with full confidence in my abilities. I believe in me!

Img transformnowbutterfly.blogspot.com
I desire abundance! I declare that I have enough, and I want more! I have enough time to do what I want to do. I have enough talent to do what I want to do. I have enough love to give and receive. I have enough money to pay the rent on time, and the rest of the bills late. I have enough sun and water to grow my plants. I have enough bacon to make several sandwiches. I have chips and a huge jar of pickles to go with said sandwich. I have enough cd's to create a disc with a fix for that computer. I have enough drive to do it and enough intelligence and savy to do it. I want more, and I am vibrating at a frequency that matches ALL that is in the vortex, waiting for me!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts!