Thursday, January 27, 2011

Was ist loss? What's the Problem?

Michael McMillan said, "The one you choose to focus on is the world you will create." In line with practicing creating the life I want to live, and practical tips for doing that, I introduce to you Pink Bat Thinking. This video is about turning problems into solutions and is worth watching even if only to enjoy McMillan's ability to illustrate his communication on the fly.

I posted pictures of my newest beads on my Facebook and will post them for sale in my ETSY shop today. I was brave and didn't skip a single bead, even those I thought were truly ugly. I am always amazed that my ugliest beads were the first to sell, and sold for more than my prettiest beads. Beauty truly is in the eye of the beholder; posting my ugly beads was a brave practice strategy for creating my life. I changed my perception of a problem into a solution; sure enough, the ugliest bead was someone else's favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to read my thoughts!